The Quote Continuum
my virtual blackboard
Monday, October 29, 2012
There is no why . . .
"There is no why. . . . When I see three oranges, I juggle; when I see two towers, I walk."
. . . Philippe Petit . . .
Man on Wire
. . . (2008) . . .
posted by Trickster at
12:41 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Infinity is a place . . .
All that we see or seem . . .
We understand our own traditions of performance . . .
Style makes a difficult action into a graceful ges...
Another turtle. . . .
. . . do the thing that you would like to do for a...
Our situation as artists is . . .
You always won . . .
Were you scared? . . .
I don't think that people accept the fact . . .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home