Another turtle. . . .
"One time, it was in Prince Rupert I think, a young girl in the audience asked about the turtle and the earth. If the earth was on the back of a turtle, what was below the turtle? Another turtle, the storyteller told her. And below that turtle? Another turtle. And below that? Another turtle.
The girl began to laugh, enjoying the game, I imagine. So how many turtles are there? she wanted to know [sic]. The storyteller shrugged. No one knows for sure, he told her, but it's turtles all the way down."
. . . Thomas King . . . The Truth About Stories . . . (1-2) . . .
The girl began to laugh, enjoying the game, I imagine. So how many turtles are there? she wanted to know [sic]. The storyteller shrugged. No one knows for sure, he told her, but it's turtles all the way down."
. . . Thomas King . . . The Truth About Stories . . . (1-2) . . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home