The Quote Continuum
my virtual blackboard
Friday, March 14, 2014
I must be a mermaid . . .
"I must be a mermaid, . . . I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."
. . . Anaïs Nin . . . The Four-Chambered Heart . . . 249 . . .
posted by Trickster at
1:54 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
There is, of course, here and there on this terres...
Mark Twain once wrote that Lake Tahoe 'would retur...
There is an old illusion—it is called good and evi...
My main goal is to fascinate the audience into thi...
One loves ultimately one's desires, . . .
In intercourse with scholars and artists one readi...
It occurred to me while I was doing House of Games...
A kiss is a lovely trick . . .
A good coincidence . . .
In all storytelling . . .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home