The Quote Continuum
my virtual blackboard
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
The scene contains . . .
"'The scene contains the act.'"
. . . Kenneth Burke . . . A Grammar of Motives . . . page 3 . . .
posted by Trickster at
4:36 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
As I pick up my thought now . . .
The film experience resembles a fun house attracti...
If something is boring after two minutes, try it f...
We live in a time I think not of mainstream, . . .
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours,...
The first person who, . . .
A strange and seeing time . . .
Ars est . . .
The intent to wound raises rage. . . .
What a frightening thing is the human, . . .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home