When I don't practice for a month, the audience . . .
"The brilliant pianist, Arthur Rubinstein, told the story of an enthusiastic admirer who once said to him, 'Maestro, I would give my life to play like you do!'
'I already did,' replied Rubenstein.
To a close personal friend, Rubenstein said, 'When I don't practice for a month, the audience notices. When I don't practice for a week, my friends notice and when I don't practice for two days, my wife notices."
. . . René Lavand (quoting Arthur Rubinstein) . . . MAGIC FROM THE SOUL . . . (61)
'I already did,' replied Rubenstein.
To a close personal friend, Rubenstein said, 'When I don't practice for a month, the audience notices. When I don't practice for a week, my friends notice and when I don't practice for two days, my wife notices."
. . . René Lavand (quoting Arthur Rubinstein) . . . MAGIC FROM THE SOUL . . . (61)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home