The Quote Continuum
my virtual blackboard
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Dopo il fatto . . .
"Dopo il fatto, il consiglio non vale."
. . . Italian proverb . . . ("After the fact, advice is worthless") . . .
posted by Trickster at
2:58 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Look dear, we all steal ideas . . .
Desk job? Is that all you can see in it? . . .
Suicide by poison, subdivided by TYPES of poison ....
I wonder if you wonder . . .
A good piece of magic . . .
"Well, it's no trick to make a lot of money . . .
I got a sheep dog . . .
I love deadlines. . . .
People need secrets . . .
The only form of lying that is absolutely beyond r...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home